Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan Conspiracy?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2006, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Question

Originally Posted by ogmios
Yeah, I was out of line re: style. I should have complained about the content of the messages rather than the syntax.
okay people ! can we get back to the topic , are we really paying a classic/avenue seat ?? or is this all based on demand
Old Oct 9, 2006, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by StarAlliance2005
okay people ! can we get back to the topic , are we really paying a classic/avenue seat ?? or is this all based on demand
I'm not sure what your question is. As I stated in my earlier post, AE has stated that it allocates 8% of seats per route per month as Classic seats, and 7% as Avenue. There is NO committment to allocate these seats evenly. Some flights during the month may be allocated plenty of reward seats, while others may get very few (or none).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.