Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Changing a D segment to W: ticket reissue required?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E

I am currently booked on an international D reward ticket that connects in YVR both ways. On the way back, I want to change my ticket to stop in YVR, but it will be less than 24 hours. There is only W left (which I am willing to accept), but the agent said that the entire ticket needs to be reissued (resulting in $95 in extra taxes, since they have gone up). Does the entire ticket have to be reissued if it's just that one segment that's going to W, while the rest of the ticket is still D?
Old Nov 8, 2005, 12:18 pm
At Large

The entire ticket will be reissued but I'm reallt interested in the $95 change fee. I just changed routings on an award ticket and was charged $55.
Old Nov 8, 2005, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E
They said that the fuel surcharge on the international segments had gone up from when I first booked the flight ($19 to $42). There were also some new international taxes. So it's $95 + the $55 change fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.