Firstclassflyer.com

Old Nov 7, 05, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Rewards Gold, Fairmont President Club Platinum
Firstclassflyer.com

I just got an email advertisement of this service. Does anyone in the AC forum know of, or use, this forum? Is it a valuable service only for Americans, or also for Canadian travellers?

The link is below:

http://www.firstclassflyer.com/tg/15.html?source=LLMS1
Old Nov 7, 05, 9:08 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

On the American side, it seems that nearly 100 percent of those trying it see it as taking what's available for free on FlyerTalk and trying to resell it. The difference being you have to hunt for certain things in several forums vs. having it condensed for you.

Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
I just got an email advertisement of this service. Does anyone in the AC forum know of, or use, this forum? Is it a valuable service only for Americans, or also for Canadian travellers?

The link is below:

http://www.firstclassflyer.com/tg/15.html?source=LLMS1
Old Nov 7, 05, 10:11 am
At Large

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
On the American side, it seems that nearly 100 percent of those trying it see it as taking what's available for free on FlyerTalk and trying to resell it. The difference being you have to hunt for certain things in several forums vs. having it condensed for you.
Canadian side also...this guy has gotten some mailing lists because he's hitting my email box pretty regularly and has now been relegatrd to the spam pile.
Old Nov 8, 05, 1:25 am

Programs: Aeroplan Elite BA Blue
Originally Posted by parnel
Canadian side also...this guy has gotten some mailing lists because he's hitting my email box pretty regularly and has now been relegatrd to the spam pile.
Same here, don;t know how he got my email address but ut goes straight to auto delete in junk - ahhh the beauty of the Mac......

Search this Thread