Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

"Official" Aeroplan Status Miles - City Flight Pairings List

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Official" Aeroplan Status Miles - City Flight Pairings List

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2008, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G (as are spouse and 2 kids), ACCOR ALL DIAMOND, Marriott - GE
Originally Posted by margarita girl
But not all of the mileage postings are correct (ie AC timetable does not match the Aeroplan status miles given).
Old Jun 8, 2008, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Not really. If you look at the AC timetable, it lists YVR-KIX as 4934 miles, so even that is off.
Originally Posted by patty canuck
But not all of the mileage postings are correct (ie AC timetable does not match the Aeroplan status miles given).
Yes, I made that point in post #69. I was only responding to FLYERGOLD's request to where to find the timetable.

Last edited by margarita girl; Aug 8, 2010 at 3:05 pm
Old Jun 9, 2008, 6:32 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by YOWkid
D'oh. Thank you for not pointing out how stupid my question was.

For some reason I thought it was further than 500 between YQM and YUL. I should have looked at the useless schedule it would have at least told me that it was in the 400s and not to bother.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 8:48 pm

http://www.aircanadavacations.com/en...D.cls01#Europe

Didn't see this posted yet. These should be for just the flights, not the vacation package itself.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 2:54 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by db1234db1234
http://www.aircanadavacations.com/en...D.cls01#Europe

Didn't see this posted yet. These should be for just the flights, not the vacation package itself.
These are indeed just the flights (return), however this table does not help much as this thread is about the exact number of miles Aeroplan awards for each flight rather than just a rough number.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 11:24 am

Updated Spreadsheet Publicly editable

Hi all,

I recently was looking for this information and a google search lead me to this thread and the spreadsheet located on page 3 created by superdawg.

I've taken the spreadsheet uploaded it to google docs and allowed it to be publicly editable. I've added my aeroplan points plus a few more airports to the list.

I hope this helps the next person searching for this.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...XdlR6TXc&hl=en

JP
Old Aug 7, 2010, 8:20 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Hey JP,

Did you change the permissions on the spreadsheet? I can no longer edit the spreadsheet, only view it.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 1:23 pm

Hey JP,

Did you change the permissions on the spreadsheet? I can no longer edit the spreadsheet, only view it.
- Jebby_ca

Yes, someone changed the permissions who was editing it. I have changed the permissions back to public. Thanks for telling me!

JP
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:15 am

Programs: none...at the moment!
Confused!

So I need 373 status miles to earn my first Elite status. Am I right to presume that If I do YYC-YEG it is the minimum 500 each way? like YYZ-YUL or YYZ-YOW? or will I be short?
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:48 am

Programs: AC LT E50K; AC*MM; SPG LT Gold
Originally Posted by GTIgirl
So I need 373 status miles to earn my first Elite status. Am I right to presume that If I do YYC-YEG it is the minimum 500 each way? like YYZ-YUL or YYZ-YOW? or will I be short?
As long as you're on a T+ fare, you'll get your 500 miles.

Wasn't it mtacchi who racked up quite a few YVR-YYJ segments a few years ago?
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:53 am

Programs: none...at the moment!
Thanks, if it was only the distance, I would have been short 39 miles, Thanks again, I just booked!
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:56 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GTIgirl
Enjoy Elite status 2011!
Old Nov 24, 2010, 12:31 pm

Programs: Non-status bottomfeeder
I added a few segments and another airport to the Google Docs spreadsheet.

Suggestions:
1. Is there a way to make half the table mirror the other half? This would save users having to find the city pair twice. It would also be a step to improve accuracy.
2. Should permissions be set to "link only" so only those directed to there from FT or a bookmark can get there? this could be a step to prevent vandalism.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 2:24 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Finnair Plus, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
A few more that I didn't see on this list:
VIE-ZRH: 500
ZRH - VLC (Valencia) : 711

I've got a FRA - VIE next week, which I haven't seen on the list, so I'll add that once I see the miles
Old Dec 19, 2010, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by Leora
I've got a FRA - VIE next week, which I haven't seen on the list, so I'll add that once I see the miles
You will see the 500 miles minimum mileage...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.