Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question about AC's Future PTV size...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2005, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Hi guys, this forum is so incredible.

Does any of you know how big the new fleet wide PTV's would be for Economy class and Business class? I hope they don't install the 6.5 inch ones since they are not suitable for long haul now compared to other well known airlines.

Airlines like Singapore Airlines, Emirates. Cathay Pacific, South African Airways are offering huge PTV in their Economy class.

Aruran
Old Feb 14, 2005, 2:50 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Personally, I'll take any PTV over no PTV. .... The one worry I have is the units taking up more room under the seat in front of me. I don't think you can do much on that end, however...
Old Feb 14, 2005, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
PVT's these are the people who still have not picked replacement seats for the 345 in 6 months!.... PVT's will take them two years to decide!
Old Feb 14, 2005, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by why fly
PVT's these are the people who still have not picked replacement seats for the 345 in 6 months!.... PVT's will take them two years to decide!
PTV systems have been decided(last year )do a search and find the answer!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.