Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enhancements to Lat Pass

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2005, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Enhancements to Lat Pass

Apologies in advance if this has been posted before but a quick search didn't show anything. I received an e-mail today from AC saying that Lat Passes now allow flights to be cancelled and recredited to your flight wallet. An improvement over the previous situation where you kept having to rebook flights to a different date. IMHO the Lat / City passes are a useful initaitive - especially as they get these bugs worked out of them.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy
Apologies in advance if this has been posted before but a quick search didn't show anything. I received an e-mail today from AC saying that Lat Passes now allow flights to be cancelled and recredited to your flight wallet. An improvement over the previous situation where you kept having to rebook flights to a different date. IMHO the Lat / City passes are a useful initaitive - especially as they get these bugs worked out of them.
I never had a problem with cancelling and recredit back into my wallet. Just called an agent and voila. Not sure what's "new" here...
Old Feb 10, 2005, 5:45 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I never had a problem with cancelling and recredit back into my wallet. Just called an agent and voila. Not sure what's "new" here...
I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I would say that the "new" part is that this can now be done online rather than calling reservations.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by ChrisA330
I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I would say that the "new" part is that this can now be done online rather than calling reservations.
Sounds like a good stab. I figured this was the case, but it wasn't explictly stated, so didn't want to assume

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.