Search

YYZ-DEL Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2004, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
YYZ-DEL Questions

Anyone who has flown this route can you enlighten me on the inflight service in economy and exec-1st. Does AC give out kits to economy passengers ? Is there a snack service in between meals? How full is the J class cabin on Friday ? I had asked the question re:UG before, I am planning to buy a Q tkt and using my SSWU. Thanks

Last edited by djjaguar64; Jun 6, 2004 at 12:21 pm Reason: typos
Old Jun 7, 2004, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Anyone who has flown this route can you enlighten me on the inflight service in economy and exec-1st. Does AC give out kits to economy passengers ? Is there a snack service in between meals? How full is the J class cabin on Friday ? I had asked the question re:UG before, I am planning to buy a Q tkt and using my SSWU. Thanks
No idea about exec-1st.

I did YYZ-DEL on 5/22 in economy. It was about 50% full, maybe less, which made it pretty darn good. I was prepared for the worst, after reading opinions around the web but the flight turned out to be surprisingly good.

Don't expect any amenity kits in economy. As for food, it has got to be the best BUT it's Indian food by default. The portions were more than sufficient. I think there were 3 meals in all, besides an open snack bar during much of the flight, serving small sandwiches, chocolates and the usual junk foods (pretzels etc). Yes, wine flowed freely too.

The FAs were pretty friendly. I think my good experience was a function of the load factor. I'm sure a full flight would be pretty nasty. The flight reminded me of train travel in India where you actually made many friends over the course of the voyage.
Old Jun 7, 2004, 11:57 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan ;BA GOLD;HH GOLD;FAIRMONT PREMIER;SPG GOLD;PR PASS.
My mother flew J class in April &May.
She said YYZ-DELwas just excellent...Food was great,and the service was impeccable. ^
DEL-YYZ was just deplorable, the crew was lazy, they ran out of food choices, they didn't come around that much after the meal service.
All in all she will fly it again because of the time/fare savings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.