Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

6 segement booking on line -- won't let me

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2004, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Hi , I'm trying to booke the following and get this error message.

"We are unable to reserve flights for an itinerary with 2 or more flights departing from your original departure point. Please select alternative flights."

YUL -- YWG
YWG -- YVR
YVR -- YWG
YWG -- YYZ
YYZ -- NAS
NAS -- YUL

Am I missing something or is it perhaps a system error. Any info would be appreciated.

cheers
Old Feb 10, 2004, 9:31 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by seiko:
"We are unable to reserve flights for an itinerary with 2 or more flights departing from your original departure point. Please select alternative flights."
</font>
This drives me up the flippin' wall

Hard to believe that you can't backtrack through the same city isn't it? God forbid that you fly in from Toronto to have a meeting in Calgary one day and then have fly to Vancouver for more work and then stop back in Calgary later in the week on before heading home.

AC want us to book online but the web site is brutal. Hey here's an idea, why not charge everyone who phones in to book a ticket a $25 fee to help improve the web site for those using it? You know, seeing as that's what they do for AE bookings they already know how to set it up

Old Feb 10, 2004, 9:36 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cattle:
Hey here's an idea, why not charge everyone who phones in to book a ticket a $25 fee to help improve the web site for those using it? You know, seeing as that's what they do for AE bookings they already know how to set it up
</font>
Careful what you wish for.
Old Feb 10, 2004, 9:46 am
Company Representative - Air Canada

It's a stupid glitch on AC's website for unknown reasons.
Old Feb 10, 2004, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Empress:
It's a stupid glitch on AC's website for unknown reasons.</font>
They want you to call them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.