Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 3X the points on select AC flights for coast‑to‑coast travel until Dec 15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn up to 3X the points on select AC flights for coast‑to‑coast travel until Dec 15

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2022, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott

Received by email:
For a limited time, earn up to 3X the points on select Air Canada® flights for coast‑to‑coast travel until December 15, 2022.

Get going with this great offer and take advantage of Air Canada travel perks along the way.

Hurry, register and book by August 11, 2022.

ECONOMY CLASS FARES** 2X
BUSINESS CLASS AND PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS FARES** 3X

“Eligible Scheduled Flight” means valid on a one round‑trip flight or two one‑way trip flights on an Eligible Fare, operated by Air Canada®, Air Canada Rouge® and under the Air Canada Express® banner, departing from Canada and travelling to any Canadian destination. For clarity, a one‑way trip consists of one origin and one destination (one bound) between two airports within domestic Canada. For example, an Eligible Scheduled Flight booked in Economy Flex from Charlottetown (YYG) to Vancouver (YVR) that has a stopover at Toronto (YYZ), is considered as a one‑way trip.

“Offer Period” means July 29, 2022, starting at 00:01 NST through to August 11, 2022, inclusively, ending at 23:59 PST.

“Travel Period” means July 29, 2022, starting at 00:01 NST through to December 15, 2022, inclusively, ending at 23:59 PST.
The signup link was a 1-click registration and didn't take me to a generic registration page where you enter your AP number so this may have been targeted. Received an email confirming my registration which was nice and not something I've seen before from AP.

Nice to see them specify the exact timezones for eligibility too.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 10:31 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
This is probably obvious, but this comes with the usual conditions - existing bookings made prior to 29-July-22 are not applicable. Fares must be purchased during the Offer Period noted above.
TechnoTourist and unclepants like this.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 2:22 pm

Programs: AC*SE
Well...I was about to book some tickets but now I'm going to wait to see if this promo email shows up for me today..
Old Jul 30, 2022, 6:35 am

Programs: Aeroplan 25K (1st timer!)
I actually booked a flight yesterday evening having not registered for the offer yet. If I registered this morning do you think the booking I made yesterday will count? It’s a new booking within the purchase and travel windows so it should qualify however it was booked before I registered.

I guess the real question is if I should cancel and rebook to make sure it counts? I’m still with the 24 hr window.
Old Jul 30, 2022, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by lcfowler
I actually booked a flight yesterday evening having not registered for the offer yet. If I registered this morning do you think the booking I made yesterday will count? It’s a new booking within the purchase and travel windows so it should qualify however it was booked before I registered.

I guess the real question is if I should cancel and rebook to make sure it counts? I’m still with the 24 hr window.
probably cancel and rebook
The Lev likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2022, 4:47 am

Programs: Aeroplan 25K (1st timer!)
Originally Posted by Joroy70
probably cancel and rebook
Done! Might not have been an issue but why leave it to chance?
Joroy70 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.