Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PTV in Coach

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2003, 7:19 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am not sure how the above adds to 'PTV in Coach'.</font>
The same can be said of many threads that veer off on to hockey. If it's inappropriate for SH to make reference to a previous topical post in another directly related thread, then clearly it is inappropriate to be making reference to hockey (or anything else off topic) in other threads. And we're all guilty of that.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">All I said above is this thread is about 'PTV in Coach' and if SH has hard feelings against ML, he should take it up with him personally and not start a flame war.</font>
But when others have likewise posted off topic rants against individuals, you said nothing. Why are parnel, MapleLeaf, et al allowed to make such posts, but SH is not?

Fair is fair. And it's either fair for everyone, or it's fair for no one.

[This message has been edited by Ken hAAmer (edited 03-26-2003).]
Old Mar 26, 2003, 7:20 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

Old Mar 26, 2003, 7:24 pm
Suspended

Good bye. The behaviour of SH et. al. already caused me to leave (censored), guess I will withdraw from here for a while as well. No point anymore.

[This message has been edited by MapleLeaf (edited 03-27-2003).]
Old Mar 26, 2003, 7:25 pm

Ken - I am trying to stop this thread from being a flame war, is there a problem? Since you clearly have an issue against me - why not email me directly instead and let this thread back on topic?

[This message has been edited by Empress (edited 03-26-2003).]
Old Mar 26, 2003, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ken hAAmer:
So if he was 'making something up' "again" then he must of done it before, right? (At least according to your inference.)</font>
I believe MapleLeaf was correct in 'inferring' that Shareholder 'made up something' in the past. In this thread, Shareholder posted:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">BUF to NYC is more a liesure route, thus the strategies and pricing used.</font>
Several of us corrected Shareholder by posting that BUF-NYC is primarily a business market. (We all make mistakes, nothing wrong with that). His post was 7 days before his comment about PTVs. Therefore MapleLeaf's suggestion that Shareholder could be incorrect again was warrented based on his recent misconceptions in previous threads. If any apologies should take place, I think you should apologize to MapleLeaf for attacking his character for no reason.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ken hAAmer:
Unlike some neo-cons, some of us don't need to be paid to do certain things. Sometimes we do them because they are the right thing to do.</font>
How charitable of you. I didn't realize folks on the left work for free. Thanks for pointing that out!
Old Mar 26, 2003, 7:36 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MapleLeaf:
Good bye. The behaviour of SH et. al. already caused me to leave (censored), guess I will withdraw from here for a while as well. No point anymore.</font>
MapleLeaf, I hope you change your mind. Your posts are always informative and your absence would be a loss to this forum. BTW, what is (censored)?

[This message has been edited by FlyerAl (edited 03-27-2003).]
Old Mar 26, 2003, 8:43 pm
At Large

Well well we have a first here;SH is right,possibly.My apology will come when he goes back and apologizes for all the erroneous info. he has thrown out here,instead of just disappearing.

Ken you are better at sarcasm,analysis and puns than the stuff you jumped into here

Old Mar 26, 2003, 8:46 pm
At Large

quote:
Fair is fair. And it's either fair for everyone, or it's fair for no one

Hmmm I guess being banned for 60 days was fair in light of everything here.
Old Mar 26, 2003, 8:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
A related question is whether we will be offered (free) internet access, via the PTVs, in any of AC's planes in its fleet, in either business or economy class, any time in the foreseeable future?
Old Mar 26, 2003, 8:50 pm

Nope.
Old Mar 26, 2003, 10:27 pm

Originally posted by FlyerAl:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">BUF-NYC is primarily a business market.</font>
Is this in writing where it can be viewed by all, or just something you made up to sound like a freaking expert again?

[This message has been edited by Ken hAAmer (edited 03-26-2003).]
Old Mar 26, 2003, 11:32 pm

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
anyone wanna talk about Air North?

1D
Old Mar 27, 2003, 12:15 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Empress:
</font>
Yes, it'll be better. A different system will be used on the 345s (and it's far better more efficient than the Passport system on the 330).

[/QUOTE]

What system will they be using Empress?

[This message has been edited by Ace Cdn (edited 03-27-2003).]
Old Mar 27, 2003, 12:52 am

Is this in writing where it can be viewed by all, or just something you made up to sound like a freaking expert again?</font>
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, BUF-NYC is currently the 58th busiest domestic market with an average of 1,845 passengers/day - busier than DFW-LAX. Prior to the 9/11 terrorist attacks, BUF-NYC was almost as busy as YYZ-NYC (2,129 pax/day vs. 2,330 pax/day). BUF-LGA is flown only on regional jets with a limited number of discount/reward seats available on weekdays. New York is the top destination for business travel - especially on weekdays. JetBlue felt that market was ripe for business-friendly fares by making BUF its second destination. Even with their lower fares, it's often difficult to find the $100 r/t fares unless you book well in advance. The majority of BUF-NYC weekday pax are not travelling on leisure. I'm certainly no expert, but I know enough about this market to conclude it's primarily a business one.

However this has nothing to do with PTVs, and the fact you still owe MapleLeaf an apology for attacking his character for no reason.

[This message has been edited by FlyerAl (edited 03-27-2003).]
Old Mar 27, 2003, 10:54 am
At Large

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jakpot:
anyone wanna talk about Air North?

1D
</font>
Are you insuating someone needs to go into exile

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.