Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

SQM and SQD posted on reward ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Accor Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite

Well, this is a new one for me. Flew IDA-DEN-YVR recently on an Aeroplan reward. The IDA-DEN segment was on UA in economy. The DEN-YVR was in business. I just checked my account and the IDA-DEN posted as a revenue flight, giving me 571 SQM (including a 114 class of service bonus, despite being an economy segment) 1 SQS and 69 SQD.

Has anyone else had this happen?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ac/elite
Well, this is a new one for me. Flew IDA-DEN-YVR recently on an Aeroplan reward. The IDA-DEN segment was on UA in economy. The DEN-YVR was in business. I just checked my account and the IDA-DEN posted as a revenue flight, giving me 571 SQM (including a 114 class of service bonus, despite being an economy segment) 1 SQS and 69 SQD.

Has anyone else had this happen?
On your last eTicket receipt, what was the fare class for IDA-DEN?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Accor Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite
Originally Posted by canadiancow
On your last eTicket receipt, what was the fare class for IDA-DEN?
I was notified of a time change in February and that itinerary showed the fare class as X. The itinerary changed again in March and I see that it then showed as Y. It changed again in May and remained Y. I hadn’t caught that.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sometimes one better keeps one mouth shut.

Don't you know that AC keeps an army of people tasked with catching these sorts of errors? :-)
Old Jul 1, 2022, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Stranger
Don't you know that AC keeps an army of people tasked with catching these sorts of errors? :-)
Yet the other complaints (and first world problems) that plague FT are never fixed...
Deckter likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zappy312
Yet the other complaints (and first world problems) that plague FT are never fixed...
As you know, they have not yet come to grips with now being distinct from the CRA. :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.