Wiki Posts
Search

AC reward bookings with VA points

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2022, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP, SQ & VA Gold, IHG Spire AMB, HH Diamond + BA, AA, CX
AC reward bookings with VA points

Not sure if it fits here, but it's an issue I'm experiencing with the website so maybe! I've asked in the VA forum but no real answers there.

I've got a few AC bookings on VA ticket stock, Velocity redemptions. All is well at first, but whenever there's a change of schedule, a new e-ticket is issued, which is visible from the VA website, but the PNR for AC no longer lets me view the booking, giving me an error message instead (To request a refund for the remaining value of this booking, please fill out the refund request form.4649). Seems that the original e-ticket number remains stuck with the AC PNR, rather than the new one being updated.

It's not an isolated incident, nor am I the only one it seems that it's affecting. Is this likely to be an issue, or will it all work out once I check in? They appear ticketed, and I have all the e-tickets in the chain linking the new to the original, but the AC website won't let me see them (although the app still shows my seat selection, etc. as being ok).

I've called both VA and AC and neither have been much use...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.