Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access on Reward travel?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2022, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: no status
Lounge Access on Reward travel?

IN the past when i travelled on Business Class reward I was able to access Star Alliance business level lounges. Now with the confusing restructured program I wonder if this is still possible.
Thanks.
Old Apr 16, 2022, 3:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Yes, nothing has changed.
Old Apr 17, 2022, 11:06 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Yes, nothing has changed.
Except a Business Flexible reward gets Air Canada signature suite access that you use to require a paid J ticket
Old Apr 17, 2022, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Aselwyn
Except a Business Flexible reward gets Air Canada signature suite access that you use to require a paid J ticket
This is true, but cow remains correct also as the SSL isn't classified as a *A business Lounge.
asovse1 and canadiancow like this.
Old Apr 17, 2022, 12:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyznomad
This is true, but cow remains correct also as the SSL isn't classified as a *A business Lounge.
Have I ever told you that I love you?

I almost added that caveat to my post, but the original question was so specific that it didn't seem worthwhile. I did consider that someone might come along and say "ACKSHULLY..." though.

And I had just clicked the "Multi Quote" button on that post, and I was going to respond almost verbatim what you did, minus the third-person reference to myself.
yyznomad and Aselwyn like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.