Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Where do I find the 2022 concierge phone number.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2022, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Mrs. ITAG and I are both SE. We have not really flown for 2 years.

We fly tomorrow and are getting ourselves reaquainted with things. I searched for "Concierge 2022" and "concierge phone" in FT and did not find what i am looking for.

Where might we find the 2022 Concierge phone number? Should we have received a kit with a new card with the # ? Is there a hidden section somewhere on the Web site that might have this information?

Thank you.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 7:45 am

Programs: AC SE MM, IHG Diamond, National Exec Elite
In the IOS app, it can be found by going to customer support and then selecting By priority phone.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 8:02 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy
Mrs. ITAG and I are both SE. We have not really flown for 2 years.

We fly tomorrow and are getting ourselves reaquainted with things. I searched for "Concierge 2022" and "concierge phone" in FT and did not find what i am looking for.

Where might we find the 2022 Concierge phone number? Should we have received a kit with a new card with the # ? Is there a hidden section somewhere on the Web site that might have this information?

Thank you.

@InTheAirGuy
See post 5 in this thread Aeroplan Elite Status contact number: where are they hiding it

IMO, there is no need to send cards with numbers when the contact info is in the app - which can be saved as an image on your phone if you'd like.
BlondeBomber likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 24left
@InTheAirGuy
See post 5 in this thread Aeroplan Elite Status contact number: where are they hiding it

IMO, there is no need to send cards with numbers when the contact info is in the app - which can be saved as an image on your phone if you'd like.
Thanks. I found it there. I never managed to find that search thread. I did do a search (moderator note). I find the Flyertalk search tech pretty limited. You can kill or delete this thread or whatever. Thanks for the fast help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.