Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How do you qualify for your AC status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you qualify for your AC status?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2021, 2:52 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Yeah, I'd be in favor of that, and I definitely average more than 1000 SQM per SQS, on average.

If 100 SQS are "equivalent" to 100k SQM, I think 1000 LQS should be equivalent to 1M LQM.
Or even 95 and 950....

But at that point, close enough for friends.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by painintheuk
[Moderator note: the first few posts of this thread were carved out from the thread on the 2022 status extension]

Most of us also can't generate the minimum $125k in CC spending just to get 25k SQM/SQS, let alone any other status. I'd never be even vaguely close.

Pre-covid my SQD was also generally well over what was required for 50k as canadiancow suggests.
I can "generate" the $125K in CC spending if I want to, but I got my 25K status via promotions that made it easier to attain. I already spend the $10K spend required by the promo "Step Up Your Status" promo in order to have my status upped to 35K
Old Nov 1, 2021, 9:57 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Since @YEG_SE4Life isn't really around anymore, I'll try to share the comment he has made about qualifying for his status... Something along the lines of "I qualify on January 1 every year by still having a pulse"
painintheuk, Bohemian1 and YOWgary like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.