Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Red Cross promotion September 2021

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2021, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Red Cross promotion September 2021

There were previous promotions in Sept. 2017 and Sept. 2018.

100 points/$5 donation.

https://donate.redcross.ca/page/88587/donate/1

For those who were thinking what I was thinking.......

PLEASE NOTE: Due to Canada Revenue Agency rules, you cannot receive an official tax receipt with this donation.
tcook052 likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 10:28 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Feels good to help out. And get a little reward, too. Sent a donation their way, thanks for the heads up
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:04 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Donated a couple. Always for a good cause as per @Mark Nasr. Hopefully I win the grand prize !!

Me: Gee Imagine if you could win AND get a tax receipt.
CRA: Absolutely NOT!
Me: You are no FUN!
5Miles likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:32 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Pretty expensive way to obtain points. If your tax credit is worth $2.50, you're paying 2.5 cpm.

Better to make a cash donation, then use the equivalent of the tax credit to buy a ticket and convert it to Aeroplan miles at 1.8 cpm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.