Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Upgrade ANA Econ to Business with eUpgrade

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2021, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan

Is it possible to upgrade ANA econ to business with eUpgrade? I want two business on ANA from HKG to Tokyo and redeemed with Aeroplan for one business and one econ so far.

ANA only opened one business seat for Aeroplan redemption. I am getting Elite status soon but wondering if I can use the eUpgrade credits to upgrade the econ on ANA. Thanks!!
Old Jun 24, 2021, 1:58 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by kennychu11
Is it possible to upgrade ANA econ to business with eUpgrade? I want two business on ANA from HKG to Tokyo and redeemed with Aeroplan for one business and one econ so far.

ANA only opened one business seat for Aeroplan redemption. I am getting Elite status soon but wondering if I can use the eUpgrade credits to upgrade the econ on ANA. Thanks!!
If the plane doesn't have the words "Air Canada" painted on the outside, you can't use eUpgrades.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by kennychu11

no, you can use your eupgrades on AC metal only.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...eupgrades.html
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:08 pm

Programs: CX GO, AC Aeroplan 25K, AMEX PLAT, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by YOWgary
If the plane doesn't have the words "Air Canada" painted on the outside, you can't use eUpgrades.

How about this? LOL

Sorry... Couldn't resist lol.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YOWgary
I have an existing business ticket with AC. Can I book an Econ on the same flight and eupgrade it? I saw a few posts before that people booked two tickets on the same flight and one of them was automatically cancelled.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:56 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by etkuo
How about this? LOL Sorry... Couldn't resist lol.
I mean, if we're going to play that game, I didn't say those were the ONLY planes on which you cannot use eUpgrades.

But seriously, that's among the worst liveries I've ever seen.
etkuo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.