Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Provides Financial Update on COVID-19 (16Mar20); Long-term changes coming?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Provides Financial Update on COVID-19 (16Mar20); Long-term changes coming?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2021, 7:37 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi
Would be nice to see the A220 order back to 45 frames - it is such a nice ride. One would think that the move to having A330 and A32X maintenance done in Quebec is part of this push.

Curious as to how they will resolve nonrefundable cancellation fees and those who converted cancelled tickets to Aeroplan miles. I have dragged my feet on dealing with one booking thinking that there might be an option to have it refunded if this deal goes through.
After a long year and the only country to not provide financial support to its aviation industry, we are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Really hoping they pull through and get the funding they need to keep key routes operating and to save countless of thousands of well paying jobs.

A strong aviation network will help fuel the recovery post COVID and that starts with routes domestically.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.