Wiki Posts
Search

EUpgrades Without Status

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2020, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
EUpgrades Without Status

With the recent migration, AC awarded me 5 extra eupgrade credits as a P25K. They expire in 2021. I will have no status in 2020 due to a lack of travel. Short of early qualification for 2020, is there any way to use these credits after February 29th?
Old Feb 27, 2020, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by 172pilot
Short of early qualification for 2020, is there any way to use these credits after February 29th?
Yes.

I'm in the same boat. I'll be dropping from SE to no status as of March 1. Check out the following link: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...calculate.html

Under the various upgrade destinations there are options for "no altitude status" under "eligible members" however upgrades only appear to be permitted from Latitude and Premium Economy (Flexible).
Old Feb 27, 2020, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by YEG USER
Yes.

I'm in the same boat. I'll be dropping from SE to no status as of March 1. Check out the following link: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...calculate.html

Under the various upgrade destinations there are options for "no altitude status" under "eligible members" however upgrades only appear to be permitted from Latitude and Premium Economy (Flexible).
That’s what I thought. I should hit E35K or E 50K later this year. I can use them then.
Old Feb 28, 2020, 3:18 pm

Programs: AC SE
An INTL PE ticket will book in B domestic on narrow body. That’s always been an easy upgrade which you can do before regaining status.
RatherBeInYOW likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2020, 4:16 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by YXXFlyer
An INTL PE ticket will book in B domestic on narrow body. That’s always been an easy upgrade which you can do before regaining status.
This is especially nice when I am going something like YOW-YVR-Asia, with YVR-Asia in PE. Cheapest eUp for a 5 hour flight that you are going to get!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.