Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Lap Child on YVR-YYZ-SCL in Biz / UA ticket, on AC metal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Lap Child on YVR-YYZ-SCL in Biz / UA ticket, on AC metal

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2019, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
Lap Child on YVR-YYZ-SCL in Biz / UA ticket, on AC metal

I recently booked a UA ticket on AC YVR-YYZ-SCL in business using United miles. There is an information screen saying call United to get the lapchild ticketed, but United tells me to call AC and AC tells me to call UA.

I know AC recently did a system upgrade, I tend to think the AC representative is wrong. The wait time at midnight PST for the AC call center is 1+ hours, and the representative didn't really seem knowledgeable.

Any suggestions? Also, any idea what the fuel surcharge in biz might come out to on if instead I used Aeroplan miles to book using the sweet $100/10000 miles to book a lapchild into biz? The Aeroplan call center has been busy all day long.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.