Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

A peek inside the new Air Canada Premium Lounge at Scotiabank Arena, Toronto

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2019, 3:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

https://nationalpost.com/entertainme...otiabank-arena

As we descend to the basement of the Scotiabank Arena, the two men in front of me — dressed in sleek navy suits with Toronto Maple Leafs pinned to their lapels — are deep in conversation. It only ends when the elevator doors open and one man says to the other, “Well, it’s a miracle you guys pulled it off.” With that, the pair enter into the newly redone Air Canada Premium Lounge.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
Above each painting, curved ceilings emit soft overhead light designed to mimic the cabin of a first class aircraft.

I'm not sure that's the aesthetic they should really go for. Hopefully any padded lounge seating doesn't mimic that of an AC aircraft.

Back inside the lounge, rumours of another new Air Canada Premium Lounge opening in Vancouver swirl among members.

I wonder if the author means another in-arena branded lounge, or an airport AC Signature Lounge? The latter isn't a rumour; it's making decent progress.
Bohemian1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.