Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: 175,000 Aeroplan miles - Am I Star Alliance Gold?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: 175,000 Aeroplan miles - Am I Star Alliance Gold?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2019, 9:22 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
End of the day, I think we're being wound up a bit. OP says s/he doesn't fly a ton but flies pretty regularly, whatever that means. Then says s/he has 175,000 "Aeroplan miles". Never disambiguates whether from flying or indeed whether that was just current-year earning. Could be using Aeroplan credit card for non-AQM flights, or *A flights in previous years and not redeemed yet. Unlike the other thread with the person having Aeroplan "status", this OP doesn't state that the miles were from *A flights in current year. Others suggested checking the Altitude dashboard and reporting back, but OP has returned with no clarification. We should probably let it go because it's hard to care more about helping than the OP cares about asking clear questions.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 9:34 pm

Programs: M-Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Aeroplan 50K, DragonPass, AMEX MR, NEXUS
OP seems to be nothing more than a troll. I would expect a response at this point given the number of replies we have made!

Good information in this thread regardless, as @24left said earlier!
RangerNS likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.