Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Domestic Business Class Seats & Meals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic Business Class Seats & Meals

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2019, 2:24 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
Thanks for all the advice. I'm sorry if I came off antagonistic about the meals. I'm a "fussy" eater which is why pre-ordering on AA is a boon to me. But I understand the other point of view that AC's top customers need to get priority selection on meals. I gather that seats 2A & 2C are probably best for us. Thanks again, and I apologize.
No need to apologize, @JIMCHI. We've had differences of opinion, but all civilized

Is your fussiness driven by preference, allergies, or a combination of both? I'm in the same boat, so I can sympathize with you. If you're sitting towards the front, given the four options and over-catering, your chances of not getting your first choice are low. Or you can bring something as suggested by RatherBeInYOW. Or, have you considered pre-ordering a special meal? AC has a very long list of meals catering to various dietary restrictions, about which you can find out more in this thread.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 4:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
No need to apologize, @JIMCHI. We've had differences of opinion, but all civilized

Is your fussiness driven by preference, allergies, or a combination of both? I'm in the same boat, so I can sympathize with you. If you're sitting towards the front, given the four options and over-catering, your chances of not getting your first choice are low. Or you can bring something as suggested by RatherBeInYOW. Or, have you considered pre-ordering a special meal? AC has a very long list of meals catering to various dietary restrictions, about which you can find out more in this thread.
Whatever Your criteria is, there is absolutely no harm in politely indicating in advance to the "order taker" your meal preference once Status Customer orders have been documented. AC entrees on this route would be boarded at 120% of the booked Customer load allowing for a little bit of wiggle room.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Stranger
Also, its only in 2A and C that there is that hole instead of a foorrest. In 2D and F there is one. And 1D and F is bulkhead.
@Stranger

IIRC, I don't think all AC 320s have that "cubbyhole". Well, I'm pretty sure that not all of them do.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 7:07 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by yyznomad
@Stranger

IIRC, I don't think all AC 320s have that "cubbyhole". Well, I'm pretty sure that not all of them do.
Especially with a handful of 32x's on short term leases, or yet-to-be ACified that might show up to handle a route on any given date. OP: its all up to chance now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.