Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How to search for fare type within fare family?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2019, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K

How does one search for available prices for fare types within a fare family?

Long story short, I want to book a flight but specifically flex M,U,H. I can see on expert flyer that H is available, however I am trying to figure out how to actually book it. I am hoping to book into flex and then use eUPs for either PY or J. It's the YVR-EWR daily flight.
Old May 27, 2019, 9:55 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by marchelli
How does one search for available prices for fare types within a fare family?

Long story short, I want to book a flight but specifically flex M,U,H. I can see on expert flyer that H is available, however I am trying to figure out how to actually book it. I am hoping to book into flex and then use eUPs for either PY or J. It's the YVR-EWR daily flight.
On website goto display options , pick Flex, check eUpgrades, requested class, your status and you may, for some an option “Want to use fewer credits” that will show different classes.

For example when I tried your route I get a Q vs H option with the latter only needing 4 credits. That’s under Comfort however.

The easiest way, given AC IT limitations however may be to just phone them. With status in May they might be actually answering the phone in a reasonable time frame.
TDOA_8 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.