Search

Eupgrade - Economy V?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada SE, Marriott Platinum
Eupgrade - Economy V?

Hey all,

Booked a ticket through egencia - says it is Economy V.

Looking at the eupgrade chart - seems to be V standard (11 credits) and V flex (8 credits).

How do I know which V is my V...?
Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:58 pm

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
Does your ticket include a free checked bag and seat selection? If so, it's flex. Otherwise if egencia gave you an AC booking reference you could check under manage my bookings on the AC website.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Erome
Hey all,

Booked a ticket through egencia - says it is Economy V.

Looking at the eupgrade chart - seems to be V standard (11 credits) and V flex (8 credits).

How do I know which V is my V...?
Assuming this is AC.

You'll need to find the fare basis.

If you're not sure where to look on expedia or ac.com, you can get your ticket number and plug it into the saudia website https://www.saudia.com/ and go to manage my bookings and plug in your ticket number.

You will be able to see you fare basis after this.

Once you find it, tell us which basis it is. If it ends in FL it is Flex. If it ends in TG it is Standard. If it ends in something else, we will need more info.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada SE, Marriott Platinum
Ah - AC Manage my bookings! that worked perfect!

Unfortunately standard...
marke190 likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by Erome
Ah - AC Manage my bookings! that worked perfect!

Unfortunately standard...
It's possible that AC would let you upfare the ticket (to Flex), if they say they won't without you paying a change fee HUACA, if they say they won't because it wasn't booked through them you have limited options.

The cost could also be prohibitive. Depends how much you value you eUps and other uses for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.