Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YVR Arrival Lounge Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2003, 2:12 am
Original Poster

YVR Arrival Lounge Question

I will be travelling from JFK->YVR->PEK on Sept. I am wondering if I am eligible to use the YVR arrival lounge on this leg.

If not, does the regular YVR MLL equipped with shower? Thanks in advance. This will aid my travelling planning and what to pack in my checked luggage.

Old Jul 5, 2003, 2:27 am
Company Representative - Air Canada

Sorry, no access to Arrivals lounge in tihs case. You must show a same day arriving international BP to get access. When you arrive into YVR, you just need to go to the international connections area (no need to go through regular Canada customs), there will be two Canada Customs booth set up in the cnx area, quick scan of your passport then you're into the international gate area.

No showers in the international MLLs.
Old Jul 5, 2003, 6:33 pm

Programs: AC LT E50K; AC*MM; SPG LT Gold
Now that YYZ-HNL is gone I'll be coming back from SYD through YVR. How does one get access to the arrivals lounge there? I've not done that before.
Old Jul 5, 2003, 6:42 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

Just show them your boarding pass from SYD and you'll get access (you can bring one guest in). Not like the LHR flights, they don't give out invitations. The Arrivals lounge is right after Canada customs.

Let me know if you need directions to get there.
Old Jul 5, 2003, 6:43 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Academic:
Now that YYZ-HNL is gone I'll be coming back from SYD through YVR. How does one get access to the arrivals lounge there? I've not done that before.</font>
After coming through the doors after customs and immigration, keep on walking straight. There's a little corridor by the baggage storage service that leads to the arrivals lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.