Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Itinerary assistance for journey that starts and ends with Air Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

I am booking a return flight and have an itinerary from the ATI Matrix that starts and ends with Air Canada. Leaving YWG - YUL then onto QR to Doha and onto BKK then onto PG to REP.

I can’t get through to AC for the life of me so I was just curious if there is any benefit as to which airline I call and ask to book. Does it matter if I call AC or Qatar??

Sorry, one other question. I want one ticket obviously and is it possible to give them the different FF numbers on each leg?

Thanks!
Old Mar 13, 2019, 7:05 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
Originally Posted by Bravada04
I am booking a return flight and have an itinerary from the ATI Matrix that starts and ends with Air Canada. Leaving YWG - YUL then onto QR to Doha and onto BKK then onto PG to REP.

I can’t get through to AC for the life of me so I was just curious if there is any benefit as to which airline I call and ask to book. Does it matter if I call AC or Qatar??

Sorry, one other question. I want one ticket obviously and is it possible to give them the different FF numbers on each leg?

Thanks!
QR seems to be the carrier taking you over the water, so AC won't be able to put you on its stock anyway. Try QR or a travel agent.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 7:14 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Try looking it up on Google Flights and then see if it gives you options to link to a booking site.

FYI - ITA will sometimes display options that aren't bookable.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 9:15 pm

Or use a travel agent.
tcook052 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.