Search

Back in the saddle

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2018, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriot Silver Elite
Back in the saddle

Hey Folks,

I was a regular contributor around here years ago and then I changed job roles in 2014, stopped traveling and lost status for many years. I changed companies in June and I will have 35 segments by next Monday. Just wanted to say hi to those who may still be around and look forward to planning how to maximize flights and get status and some decent rewards next year.
Plumber and Diabeetus like this.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 8:28 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Welcome back to the fold. Lots of changes to catch up on and likely more to come.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 9:00 pm

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
Welcome back, I hope you manage to regain a lot of satisfaction from your new saddle. The horse, however, is a lot older now.

I agree with Bomber in that there have been lots of changes since you left, and definitely more enhancements to come. I spent a few years learning and sharing to maximize the benefits of AC status, until realizing that it was a fool's errand for the type & frequency of flying that I do. Hopefully, your travel profile enables you to realize the benefits of the new Altitude.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:31 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
YOW mini do

One of the biggest changes is we had our 1st YOW mini do on July 30! Check out the thread and post there................you can help organize the next one:
YOW mini-do July 30

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.