Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comfort for the price of Flex

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2018, 3:48 am
Original Poster

Comfort for the price of Flex

Browsing some fares over Christmas on ac.com. A window pops up "buy comfort for the price of flex."
The choices are Cancel or Refresh.
Hit refresh and the new fare is displayed.
If you hit refresh, basic fares are no longer shown, but Standard and Latitude still are.
Eligible dates are December 15 - January 6.

Or you can simply use code "FLYCOMFORT2018"
Old Nov 16, 2018, 12:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Hmmm, I just purchased a couple of tickets on aircanada.com this morning, and I didn't get any pop-ups! Too bad I didn't see your post until now. Yes, I know I can cancel within 24 hours and re-purchase using the promo code you provided, and I should, but I also took advantage of the pay with Masterpass deal, so don't want to mess things up. Will use the promo code for the next booking! Thanks.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by tracon
Eligible dates are December 15 - January 6.
For others, this is "fly by" or "book by"?
Old Nov 17, 2018, 3:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yyznomad
For others, this is "fly by" or "book by"?
The Promotion Code you entered can only be used for travel from 15-12-2018 to 06-01-2019
Expiry Date : 21 November 2018

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.