Wiki Posts
Search

A321 Seating

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2003, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Basic, SPG, Airmiles
A321 Seating

When I checked in at YOW for Monday's afternoon flight to YVR, a businesslike but helpful agent looked at my height, then at her screen, and said said that 25C was open. Would I like to change from 30C? I agreed and found myself not only aft of the exit row but facing a blank space where 24C could have been. I had about 7 feet of legroom. Marvelous!
Old Jun 4, 2003, 9:45 am

Nice to hear about the good service
Old Jun 4, 2003, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Yes, I noticed that those AF (?) A321s have a partition across half of the cabin down in the back, but have never sat that far back to investigate further. The surprises of a leased fleet!
Old Jun 4, 2003, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Basic, SPG, Airmiles
I should have added that the above service was given to a newly demoted "Basic" member. There was an old "Elite" tag on my carryon but I doubt that she saw it.

On the same note, my checked bag had 2 tags; an old AC "Elite" and an even older CAIL "Gold". When the bag came up the carousel the "Gold" was gone; a souvenir perhaps?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.