Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Food service question MSP-YYZ AC Express economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Food service question MSP-YYZ AC Express economy

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2018, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL UA WN AMTK
Food service question MSP-YYZ AC Express economy

I tried the search function for meals and/or Bistro and didn't find anything directly on point so I'll just pose this question here. In a couple of weeks I'll fly MSP-YYZ on AC Express (E175) over the lunch hour. The flight is scheduled for 1h59m. I was trying to find meal/snack info on the AC website but it was ambiguous. There was some indication that there may be a snack service on flights over 90 minutes, but the sample in-flight bistro menu said "available on flights over 2 hours" on basically everything. Will there be any food for sale at all on my flight, even snacks?

(Also, was there a recent change to the meal protocol? I seem to recall looking at the meal info a few months ago and it seemed like there were plenty of options for flights over 90 minutes, just nothing hot on Express flights.)
Old May 17, 2018, 9:09 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Anything can happen, but I would expect snacks. Nothing hot. If there are sandwiches not more that two options, and maybe not more than two, period. Probably the guac, houmous, and candy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.