Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC changes to North American fares: introduces Comfort, renames Tango to Standard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC changes to North American fares: introduces Comfort, renames Tango to Standard

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2018, 2:08 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by tracon
For the few of us who aren't big drinkers, anyone gotten a small menu item instead?
Shouldn't be a problem. They are only airplane size drinks.
canadiancow likes this.
Old May 17, 2018, 7:34 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
One of my 100% AQM comfort fare bonuses posted 2 days after the base AQM posted.

The other 100% bonus took 12 days.

FYI.
Old May 17, 2018, 11:52 am

Comfort Fare Promotion - Show up on Altitude Dashboard?

Hey everyone,

I booked a bunch of flights when AC had the 2x AQM promotion for Comfort fares booked, but haven't noticed the 2x AQM showing up yet on my Altitude Dashboard. Has anyone seen the 2x AQM for flights eligible/booked during this promotion? Of course, the promotion page has been taken down too, so I can't even see if the terms and conditions specified timings...
Old May 17, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
They've been posting, usually around 2 - 4 weeks after but for me only 3 of them are on the Altitude Dashboard, but you can see the entire list on the Aeroplan web site.

Separately, for one of my days I have 4 or 5 2x promos post, but not the last one. I'm going to wait another few weeks before I contact AC.
Old May 22, 2018, 11:35 pm

Programs: SE 100K MM,UA Gold, Marriott Titanium,Hilton Diamond, Golden Circle Jade, National Exec Elite
Anyone having success with seeing the double AQM post?
I have had almost 30 legs in comfort to date booked and flown under this and the double AQM posted to aeroplan relatively quickly.
to date ,I have had only 2 random postings from two different dates ( yet they were same day routings with 5 or 6 legs each 8n comfort ) posted to altitude that relate to this and it's been a number of weeks
Old May 23, 2018, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by scotchmeup
Anyone having success with seeing the double AQM post?
I have had almost 30 legs in comfort to date booked and flown under this and the double AQM posted to aeroplan relatively quickly.
to date ,I have had only 2 random postings from two different dates ( yet they were same day routings with 5 or 6 legs each 8n comfort ) posted to altitude that relate to this and it's been a number of weeks
You sure they are not included in the total? Even if not showing in the list?
Old May 23, 2018, 9:42 am

Programs: SE 100K MM,UA Gold, Marriott Titanium,Hilton Diamond, Golden Circle Jade, National Exec Elite
after manually checking, 100% sure.
Old May 23, 2018, 10:52 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by scotchmeup
after manually checking, 100% sure.
Did you register for the promo? All of my double AQMs have posted correctly, even though I don't see them all in the list of activities on the Altitude dashboard. I can see them all on the Aeroplan site though.
Old May 23, 2018, 10:56 am

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
The the double AQM miles from my Comfort fare flights on May 12 haven't posted, yet. They're my only ones under the promo.
Old May 23, 2018, 2:33 pm

i did, which is verified by the fact that i have had 2 of 30 post , but the other 10 segments from the same days have not
Old May 23, 2018, 7:33 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
Did you register for the promo? All of my double AQMs have posted correctly, even though I don't see them all in the list of activities on the Altitude dashboard. I can see them all on the Aeroplan site though.
Same for me. The total is correct. Not all activities show up on the dashboard. Good thing for my own spreadsheet.
Old May 24, 2018, 8:14 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by philelite
I sent another email insisting that the flights were booked in COMFORT with more evidence (booking records and screenshots) and looks like they are now requesting credit. Let's see how long it takes to post....
My comfort class booking just posted with 15% bonus instead of 100% bonus. Will be writing them over the weekend. Also, no Eup or lounge badges as of yet,
Old May 24, 2018, 8:16 pm

Programs: AC 100K SE (*G), Marriott P, SPG G, Hilton D
Originally Posted by djkyyc
My comfort class booking just posted with 15% bonus instead of 100% bonus.
The 100% bonus will post about 3-4 weeks after. Don't worry it'll come, just have to wait.
Old May 25, 2018, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by philelite
The 100% bonus will post about 3-4 weeks after. Don't worry it'll come, just have to wait.

Mine were much faster than that. However while some showed as an entry on the list on the altitude page, some just were included in the total without an entry on the list.
Old May 28, 2018, 1:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
We've been having great handling of BVRG, until one Jazz flight yesterday.

They had never heard of it.

And then they took HUGE offence when I said I'd take the 9 year old's.

Apparently it's not legal or possible for a minor to buy a fare that includes the BVRG option.

Even though they'd never heard of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.