Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

MR run for eUpgrades (and suggestions)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MR run for eUpgrades (and suggestions)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:19 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by lcohen999
I ended up finding YYZ-LAX on United P for $1,000 cdn all in. That should do the trick for the 5,000ish miles I need

Thanks again, everyone

edit: re a holiday. If I spend anymore time away from the wife and kids the locks will probably be changed. This trip I can do in a day, pay for a day pass of United Wifi and there is little difference than working in the office.
So your office for one day is UA J? LOL. Hope the wifi is working. I struggle without at least 1 x 24” monitor.

Originally Posted by lcohen999
Here's a question for everyone.

What US Address to I put on the customs form or do I just choose in transit?
If you aren’t going anywhere I just put transit. Or when I’m feeling peeved I have been known to put the airport.

Edit - sorry missed entire 2nd page of replies somehow.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Originally Posted by jc94
So your office for one day is UA J? LOL. Hope the wifi is working. I struggle without at least 1 x 24” monitor.

If you aren’t going anywhere I just put transit. Or when I’m feeling peeved I have been known to put the airport.

Edit - sorry missed entire 2nd page of replies somehow.
I usually work on my 13" Surface, so I don't mind. If the wifi doesn't work, I can re-watch Dark and see if I can make sense of it!
jc94 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.