Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Calgary man trying to flee Vegas after shooting frustrated by AC rebooking process

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Calgary man trying to flee Vegas after shooting frustrated by AC rebooking process

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2017, 6:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

https://globalnews.ca/news/3784016/c...oking-process/

Monday morning, he called Air Canada to switch his return flight from Tuesday to Monday. He said he was told since he booked his trip with Air Canada Vacations, he had to contact their office.

“I proceeded to get bounced around from, this isn’t our ticket, this is a Vacations ticket and Vacations would bounce me back and then I somehow got bounced to car rental. I was bounced around for almost 50 minutes,” Collyer said.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.