Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO to YYJ/YVR July 2018

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2017, 10:17 am
Original Poster

SFO to YYJ/YVR July 2018

Hi, looking for flights from SF to Vancouver or Victoria next year, but the flights are coming up $500 return. Do AC has regular sales at the end of the year or in the new year?

Thanks.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by rontse
Hi, looking for flights from SF to Vancouver or Victoria next year, but the flights are coming up $500 return. Do AC has regular sales at the end of the year or in the new year?

Thanks.
That's pretty normal pricing for that route. The SJC-YVR & SFO-YVR/YYC routes are regularly sold out, so don't expect any major sales.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:13 am

Do you need to fly AC? Do you need to fly nonstop? Delta has 1-stops for $251 return through end of schedule.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:14 am

Programs: Air Canada - Aeroplan Black, AC - E50K, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by rehoult
That's pretty normal pricing for that route. The SJC-YVR & SFO-YVR/YYC routes are regularly sold out, so don't expect any major sales.
Not to mention July is bang in the middle of full on tourist season on both YYJ/YVR and SFO.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jjclancy
Do you need to fly AC? Do you need to fly nonstop? Delta has 1-stops for $251 return through end of schedule.
Ideally non stop, we are travelling with our 3-year-old son. Not too bother about which airline, but I thought only AC and UA fly non-stop this route.

I guess I will just have to wait or go somewhere else.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 1:12 pm

WestJet flies SFO-YVR too.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 6:12 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
That's pretty normal. You'll get more frequencies than some american carriers but i doubt that it's worth the premium.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.