Wiki Posts
Search

How to SDC in FRA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2017, 9:48 am
Original Poster

How to SDC in FRA

Hi all,

I'm booked on TLL-FRA-YYZ-YUL (cheaper than TLL-FRA-YUL at booking time), with only one carry-on luggage.

When I get to FRA I'd like to change my itinerary to get on AC875 (FRA-YUL) instead of AC873 (FRA-YYZ). Note that AC875 leaves 1h10 after AC873.

Any advice on how to do that? Who I must talk to exactly, can the GA for AC873 look this up for me, or must I leave the secure area and go to the AC checkin counter? Something else?
Old Sep 7, 2017, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by balexis
Hi all,

I'm booked on TLL-FRA-YYZ-YUL (cheaper than TLL-FRA-YUL at booking time), with only one carry-on luggage.

When I get to FRA I'd like to change my itinerary to get on AC875 (FRA-YUL) instead of AC873 (FRA-YYZ). Note that AC875 leaves 1h10 after AC873.

Any advice on how to do that? Who I must talk to exactly, can the GA for AC873 look this up for me, or must I leave the secure area and go to the AC checkin counter? Something else?
If you have status you could do it at the lounge. If not, best to exit security and go to the check-in counter as the gate will not want to deal with that (though they could do it).
Old Sep 7, 2017, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Paging a Peever! He ran into some lame buttocks issues before.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by rehoult
If you have status you could do it at the lounge. If not, best to exit security and go to the check-in counter as the gate will not want to deal with that (though they could do it).
I was on a J award ticket at YUL last July. Wanted an earlier flight to YOW, went to the gate as pax were boarding. Gate gal pointed me to a service counter few gates away but that was too late despite agent's effort. In Ottawa, did a change at check-in. Other times were able to change in a lounge at IAH.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: AC SEMM, Nexus
There is an AC customer service desk after passport control one can use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.