Search

Las - Cun : AQD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2016, 5:09 pm
RZR
Original Poster

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
Las - Cun : AQD

I need to go las-Cun , one way. How would I book this in order to earn AQD?

Of course, I don't want yo fly yo Yul or yyz and connect. Any other options/ feedback from the experts.

Perhaps someone has experience with this.

Thx all
Old Sep 13, 2016, 5:15 pm

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
I haven't paid much attention to the AQD finer points, but I believe you need to be on 014 stock, which means for a US to International itinerary, you'd have to connect in Canada. I don't think there's any other way to get a 014 ticket on such an itinerary. Others may correct me.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 10:50 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
pretty sure JP is right, either that or you'd need to be on a codeshare, which they likely wouldn't have, a situation I'm finding myself in these days trying to get to BOG without using rouge
Old Sep 14, 2016, 7:12 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
The only way I can think to get AQD is by doing what you dont want to do...Fly LAS-YUL/YYZ-CUN all on AC...which is all Rouge btw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.