Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

10 million Bonus Aeroplan - St Patricks Day Payout

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10 million Bonus Aeroplan - St Patricks Day Payout

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2017, 12:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
It's on the website

Attached Images  
Old Mar 10, 2017, 2:49 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
A minimum of 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be given for each new booking where the promotion code STPATRICK2017 appears. Only one bonus per new booking, regardless of the number of passengers on the reservation.

This is annoying, since I want preferred seat selection for the Mrs, but I can only get that if we're on the same booking.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 2:52 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by Diabeetus
A minimum of 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be given for each new booking where the promotion code STPATRICK2017 appears. Only one bonus per new booking, regardless of the number of passengers on the reservation.

This is annoying, since I want preferred seat selection for the Mrs, but I can only get that if we're on the same booking.
Can you just book separate PNRs and call it in to get it assigned ? I do this with UA... Have done 7 friends all on the same flight before LOL we terrorized E+ on that flight.

I registered and just booked a flight. Hopefully it's a few thousand this time !
Old Mar 10, 2017, 3:30 am
Suspended

Programs: Air Canada Super Elite 2+ Million Miles
Originally Posted by Wpgjetse
Money to burn or not, most people that fly, just want to get from point A to point B and take any status as a benefit. I think way to many people on FT miss this fact.
couldn't agree more.

AP represents NO more than an earned volume discount - strikes me way cheaper ways for AC to reward its best customers, and far simpler for the customer to deal with a frequent supplier, then the convoluted mess that FF programs represent
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Booked a couple of flights for next month last week. Royally pissed off at promotions like this that exclude previous bookings by regular fliers.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Shareholder
Booked a couple of flights for next month last week. Royally pissed off at promotions like this that exclude previous bookings by regular fliers.

Bolding mine, your highness
Old May 2, 2017, 10:37 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Hello,

Did anyone get the miles yet? Booked in March and flew in early April and no indication of the extra miles.
Old May 2, 2017, 10:55 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by aeroplandiva
Hello,

Did anyone get the miles yet? Booked in March and flew in early April and no indication of the extra miles.
Promo is valid for flights flown up until May 31st. Therefore we won't see anything before that. And more likely not before 4-6 weeks after that date.
Old May 2, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by jasdou
Promo is valid for flights flown up until May 31st. Therefore we won't see anything before that. And more likely not before 4-6 weeks after that date.
Doh. Thanks for the info.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 3:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
anyone get their bonuses?
Old Jul 13, 2017, 3:21 pm

Nothing yet. I had six segment during promo.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 11:57 pm
F 1

Bump. Anyone yet?
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:14 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by F 1
Bump. Anyone yet?
Nope, nothing yet.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 9:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
reached out to Aeroplan who said its not their promotion. Air Canada referred back to Aeroplan!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 12:22 pm

Programs: SPG, Marriott, Avion, Alaska
I called Aeroplan and I was told that they are aware of the delay in crediting the miles for the 2017 St Pat's promo. The agent couldn't tell me when they expect to have it resolved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.