Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Just Another AC IT Fail, or Actual Problem?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2016, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS

I just called AC to clean up some schedule changes on an AC revenue ticket, but the confirmation email had Aeroplan headers and referred to the booking as an "Aeroplan Flight Reward- Classic Flight"; the base fair that I paid was an "Additional Charge".

Is this just an AC IT fail, or should I be concerned about AQM/AQS accrual, etc.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just go to "manage my bookings" and see how it shows up there.

The "no additional charge" thing would show up in both cases anyway. So, means nothing.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
I checked manage my bookings, and the fare classes are still revenue. My concern is that it will still appear as an AE ticket and not credit miles etc. For example when rebooked on a reward ticket during IRROPS, the ticket is no longer X Class, yet the system does not credit miles. I'm worried that this is what the computer thinks has happened.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.