Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada enforcement of inear headphones connected to IFE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada enforcement of inear headphones connected to IFE

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2017, 12:49 pm

Programs: Irrelevant
Originally Posted by Mauricio23
Nice rant, but the in-ear/over-ear rule is not 15 years old. 4-5 years at most. It came in roughly at the same time that cellphones became allowed for use once the plane left the active runway. I already had very good earbud-type noise-cancelling headphones before the rule went into effect.
I clearly remember being told that I could not wear my over-ear headphones not too long after the Thales IFE was introduced. I recall this because at that time I routinely carried my Sennheiser HD280's with me everywhere and I found it hugely annoying to have to keep taking them off, which is why I bought several pairs of Sennheiser CX300, they solved that problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.