Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Newby question: AQM and AQS or AQM or AQS?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2015, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Quick question from a newby (be kind!):

To acheive the first level of status, is it 25 AQM's *or* AQS's or 25 AQM's *and* AQS's?

I assume it's "OR", but if it's "AND" I won't even bother trying to qualify because YOW-YYZ would take an impossible number of trips flying Tango.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 8:57 am

Programs: AC*Tangerine
Or, mercifully
Old Sep 23, 2015, 9:06 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by HurricaneSonic
Quick question from a newby (be kind!):

To acheive the first level of status, is it 25 AQM's *or* AQS's or 25 AQM's *and* AQS's?

I assume it's "OR", but if it's "AND" I won't even bother trying to qualify because YOW-YYZ would take an impossible number of trips flying Tango.
Welcome to FT!

Also, make sure that you hit the AC metal requirements as well, and this is dependent on if you reside in Canada or elsewhere!
Old Sep 23, 2015, 11:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Welcome to FT!

Also, make sure that you hit the AC metal requirements as well, and this is dependent on if you reside in Canada or elsewhere!
Earning AQS on YOW-YYZ suggests that every segment will be AC metal
Old Sep 23, 2015, 12:03 pm

OP, I think you can also register and log into altitude.aircanada.com where you can check your status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.