Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

maximize AQM on YYC-LHR sept 30 return Oct 11/12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

maximize AQM on YYC-LHR sept 30 return Oct 11/12

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2015, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
success took a couple calls and something about breaking a married segment but was able to book for $1850 which i attribute the difference to being the taxes. As such happy to buy beers for Margaritagirl and Cooleddie. Thank you to you both. Now to call in for my upgrades.

One quick question I have two separate bookings for same day travel all in flex.

First booking is yqb-yyz-yyc
second booking is yyc-yyz-lhr

any way i can get away with only using eupgrades once on all of the flights?

Last edited by 300rwhp; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:58 am
Old Aug 31, 2015, 11:58 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by 300rwhp
success took a couple calls and something about breaking a married segment but was able to book for $1850 which i attribute the difference to being the taxes. As such happy to buy beers for Margaritagirl and Cooleddie. Thank you to you both. Now to call in for my upgrades.
You can use a script to book these fares found on ITA...works for AC as well most of the time. You will see price in US. Look at the wiki for easier reading.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...serscript.html

unfortunately you can't use eupgrades for same day of travel because of 2 different PNRs

Last edited by mountaingrl; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.