Wiki Posts
Search

Best J seats for a family of 3?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2015, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Skywards, SAS, Krisflyer, Royal Orchid Plus
Best J seats for a family of 3?

Flying CPH-YYZ on the 787 and I am wondering which row would be ideal (if any) for me, my wife and my daughter?
Old Jan 16, 2015, 5:33 am

The middle two seats angle towads each other. Better for talking but you'll have seperate aisles.
Aisle and window seats angle away from each other.
My upcoming 787 flight will have 3 of us at the windows. One behind the other.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 6:41 am

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I would take 3 windows as well (not row 5 as there isn't one). If you really need to talk, go stand in the galley between J and PY.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 7:17 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
What about two windows and a center? By lowering the armrest, the two at the window could swivel towards the aisle? I dunno, just a thought as I haven't run into this before.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 9:15 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by tracon
The middle two seats angle towads each other. Better for talking but you'll have seperate aisles.
Aisle and window seats angle away from each other.
My upcoming 787 flight will have 3 of us at the windows. One behind the other.
Note that the middle divider does not come down for the D|G seats, so you may be better off with A|D or G|K

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.