Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Compensation Expectation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Compensation Expectation?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2014, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Compensation Expectation?

Below is part of an email I sent to Air Canada regarding my experience last weekend. All of the flight delays were mechanical problems. What should my expectations on compensation be?

On November 20th, my flight to YYZ (AC 368) was scheduled to leave YEG at 07:45; it left at 13:00. My connection to BOS from YYZ was rebooked twice (my original flight was AC 7384, departing at 14:55), eventually booking on AC 368, departing at 20:55. Our flight boarded on time, however, after 30+ minutes of not moving, we were informed that the plane was having engine problems and that we'd be changing planes. Our new plane left after 22:30, arriving after midnight.

Thanks!
Old Dec 1, 2014, 4:32 am
Suspended

You could get compensation. Read the policy and monitor your flight ticket http://www.tripmole.com/airlines/Air...-ticket-refund

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.