Are there PJ's in international C?

Thread title asks it all.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 11:20 am
Original Member

Location: New York - DL Gold, AA Gold, AC Prestige, VS Silver
Not in my experience.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 11:21 am
DJC

Programs: AC - Super Elite, AA - Platinum, DL - Basic, HHonors - Gold, SPG - Platinum, Fairmont - Gold
Just the standard socks, eyeshades and earplugs on AC - although on a couple of occasions recently, they forgot to stock the amenity kits so I didn't even get those.

However, I understand AC are rolling out a new C Class product starting with all of their flights to LHR. Query whether pyjamas or sleeper suits will be one of the new features.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 11:23 am

You could always bring your own.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 11:30 am
Company Representative - Air Canada

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by DJC:
However, I understand AC are rolling out a new C Class product starting with all of their flights to LHR. Query whether pyjamas or sleeper suits will be one of the new features.</font>
Nope. They won't have PJs as part of the new C product.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 2:04 pm

Programs: AC*SE, DL_Gold, Hilton_Diamond, Marriott_Platinum
I wonder what Air Canada's PJ's would be like:

The same bright green fabric used on the new 319's, one size, XXL (unless specified 28 days in advance) and you have to sew the buttons on yourself...
Old Sep 4, 2002, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I am only aware of long haul overnight First Class products on BA, CX, LH, SQ, NH and JL offering these or komona-type items, not Business on these or any other carriers [unless Virgin does]. I would find AC's cabins, and most other J cabins, too large and public to wear these in anyhow. The First Class cabins where outfits are offered are small and intimate spaces [12 to 14 passengers max] which lend themselves to this form of attire.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 4:35 pm
ALW

I'm waiting for the report of someone deciding the BA First beds are private enough to sleep nude. Then forgetting where he is.

andrew
Old Sep 4, 2002, 4:44 pm

Once on a BA First flight a couple of German guys just got up and got changed into their PJs in the cabin. No change room for those guys.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Andrew Webber:
I'm waiting for the report of someone deciding the BA First beds are private enough to sleep nude. Then forgetting where he is.

andrew
</font>
...or sleepwalking...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.