Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC 75% AQM bonus for 01SEP through 01OCT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC 75% AQM bonus for 01SEP through 01OCT

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2015, 10:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by 24left
Promotions are incentives for a consumer to spend.
The airlines are making money. Seats are full. Fuel is cheap.
Fares are higher on many routes.

If Air Canada needed to fill some seats, they would offer more valuable promos, perhaps similar to the ones in 2013 and earlier.

You may have noticed that promos in recent months were not high value miles, some were restricted to certain city pairs and none involved AQM.
Double miles on Latitude fares? There are many promotions they could offer that would increase revenue per seat, rather than trying to fill more seats.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 11:43 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Double miles on Latitude fares? There are many promotions they could offer that would increase revenue per seat, rather than trying to fill more seats.

My answer was to the posters upthread on why they have not seen what some perceive to be more valuable promos (like those in 2013 for e.g.) and not a recommendation of how AC can increase revenue per seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.