Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Credit Card Charge Back Masterthread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2013, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.

This thread can serve as a "list" of all credit-card charge back attempts, and whether or not they were successful.

I'll start it off:

Requested $75 for having to pay same day standby fee travelling from LGA to YYZ, Flex class. I thoroughly explained to Amex that the $75 was paid under duress due to hostile and incompetent airline workers (and the most incompetent "manager" I've ever seen) and referred them to AC's website for LGA/YYZ standby. Request made last week, so credit pending but with my annual spend I'll be shocked if they don't return it asap.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.