Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada: Lost and Found

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2013, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Air Canada: Lost and Found

A few years ago, I forgot my Blackberry in the seat pocket in front of me. An Air Canada pilot happened to be in my seat for the next flight. Somehow, he found out who I was, figured out my connecting flight and hand delivered my Blackberry to me before I even realized it was missing.

Last week I discovered a Blackberry in the seat pocket in front of me. I handed it to the F/A who accepted it as if I was handing him a wad of used Kleenex. He put it on the counter in the galley, where it seemed to remain for the duration of the flight from YHZ-YYZ.

What are the chances that the Blackberry will ever be reunited with its owner? Upon reflection, I was thinking that perhaps there may have been a better chance if I tried to locate the owner on my own.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:48 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by yhz123
Upon reflection, I was thinking that perhaps there may have been a better chance if I tried to locate the owner on my own.
I would do this- I think the chances are better of finding the owner.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 1:02 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Originally Posted by yhz123
A few years ago, I forgot my Blackberry in the seat pocket in front of me. An Air Canada pilot happened to be in my seat for the next flight.
What are the chances that the Blackberry will ever be reunited with its owner? Upon reflection, I was thinking that perhaps there may have been a better chance if I tried to locate the owner on my own.
Since the same thing happened to you with a good result, you are definitely not in good with the karma gods for just leaving the found BB with AC

I actually got a call once from RDU airport from my colleague's cell phone as he had dropped it at the airport and they just called the last number called and it was me. I told them his name and I think they overhead paged him - I also left a message on his home phone just in case he checked in...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.