Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How Long for 50% Bonus Status miles to post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MP 1K,

Good Afternoon All,

Just wondering how long after the regular status points are posted should the 50% bonus appear in my account?

Cheers.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:05 pm

Programs: AC*E50
usually a day or two after the base miles post, but could be a bit longer
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FrequentFlyerYYZ
usually a day or two after the base miles post, but could be a bit longer
Should I be concerned at a week? It will put me up past the 100,000 threshold so I am probably just being impatient.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Do a search, but I'm sure Tax Dude said he got his at the same time as his regular points posting. If you were targeted, I would try registering again.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:30 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC

Mine have posted along with the SE bonus miles with the Sunday / month end sweep.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:52 pm

Mine posted the day after my normal miles posted - 3 days after the flight.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Registered for the 3rd time. I will wait for a few more days and see what happens. Who would I contact if the miles don't post?

Cheers
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by smarsh102
Registered for the 3rd time. I will wait for a few more days and see what happens. Who would I contact if the miles don't post?

Cheers
Aeroplan, the miles post as Aeroplan transaction but with the ✈ symbol to indicate the status miles.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ACflyerDE
Aeroplan, the miles post as Aeroplan transaction but with the ✈ symbol to indicate the status miles.
Thank-you
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:44 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)

1 week max, I would say. My bonus miles for YYC-FRA posted just 4 days after I departed. For the return portion, it took 7 days after to post.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by capebretonboy
1 week max, I would say. My bonus miles for YYC-FRA posted just 4 days after I departed. For the return portion, it took 7 days after to post.
There is always a delay in posting miles in the last couple of days of the month. (That's also when the AE website is always down.) Was your return around Oct 25th?
Old Nov 3, 2012, 5:20 am
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA*1K, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Registered for the 3rd time. I will wait for a few more days and see what happens. Who would I contact if the miles don't post
Just curious, but did you receive the actual invitiation email, or just sign up for the program?

Unfortunately I didn't get the email, and haven't had any miles post despite registering - which I fully accept is their T&C. Feel like I should contact them to ask why I didn't receive the promo...
Old Nov 3, 2012, 1:00 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)
Originally Posted by margarita girl
There is always a delay in posting miles in the last couple of days of the month. (That's also when the AE website is always down.) Was your return around Oct 25th?
It was before the 25th - Sunday the 21st
Old Nov 3, 2012, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Absolute
Just curious, but did you receive the actual invitiation email, or just sign up for the program?

Unfortunately I didn't get the email, and haven't had any miles post despite registering - which I fully accept is their T&C. Feel like I should contact them to ask why I didn't receive the promo...
I did receive the email. I not sure what the requirements are for that? Other than I am close to obtaining SE again..

Still no Bonus though.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 4:55 pm

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
I did receive the email. I not sure what the requirements are for that? Other than I am close to obtaining SE again..

Still no Bonus though.
Mine posted the next day, one day after the regular miles posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.