Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Got 10,000miles bonus from“AEROPLAN REDEMPTION GIVE BACK”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Got 10,000miles bonus from“AEROPLAN REDEMPTION GIVE BACK”

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
AE giveth and they will taketh when you book your award flight with Air Canada as the Scamcharge will more than make up for the gift of miles.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:05 pm

Programs: AC Elite, SPG
The points are given as a result of you transferring points from another card. Likely Amex. See the link for this promotion
https://www4.aeroplan.com/promotions...o_webup3176_AE
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by hmacbeth
The points are given as a result of you transferring points from another card. Likely Amex. See the link for this promotion
https://www4.aeroplan.com/promotions...o_webup3176_AE
Nope can't be AMEX as they aren't participating in the linked promo as was noted at length in this thread.

BTW welcome to FT, hmacbeth!
Old Dec 18, 2012, 7:50 am

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Please enjoy this special gift

Originally Posted by habshabs444
I just got an email from aeroplan stating:

Hello habshabs444,

I am delighted to let you know that as one of our most valued members, you will be receiving a gift for your recent accumulation and flight redemption activities. Please enjoy this gift of 10,000 miles* which will be added to your account shortly. I hope these miles, together with others, will be redeemed to bring you more wonderful experiences and lasting memories.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing participation in the Aeroplan program and wish you the best in your future reward plans.

Sincerely,

David Klein
Vice-President, Marketing & Innovation
Got it too... BTW, the subject of the mail is titled "please enjoy this special gift"
Old Dec 18, 2012, 5:45 pm

Do you think for those who accumulated 50K miles this Jan to Jun, and made a redemption this Dec will also get a 10K something next year?
Old Jun 15, 2013, 3:12 pm
Original Member

Apparently it's contagious:

Dear Valued Customer,

This morning you received an email from us offering you a coupon for a free rental day through Blue Chip Rewards. Unfortunately, this offer is not valid. You will not be able to book this offer online and you will not be receiving a coupon in the mail. Please disregard the email you received. We're very sorry for any confusion our eagerness may have caused.
From Thrifty Car Rental.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 6:28 pm

Received same email

I received the same email this morning and thought that Thrifty was feeling very generous. Now I feel that Thrifty is feeling very onerous. I like generous more than onerous.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.